A Special Session on Semantic Web and Information Retrieval
will be held during the 5th Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI-11).
The topics covered by the session include but certainly not limited to:
- Languages, Tools and Methodologies for Semantic Annotations of Web Data
- Ontologies: Creation, Merging, Linking and Reconciliation
- Semantic Web Mining
- Large Scale Knowledge Management
- Semantic Web Services: Description, Discovery, Invocation, and Composition
- Semantic Integration and Interoperability
- Web Information Retrieval : Searching, Querying, and Ranking
- Meta-Search Engines and Data Fusion
- Information Extraction and Retrieval from Semi-Structured Data
- Applications (E.g.: News search and filtering)
Paper Submission and Publication:
Authors are encouraged to submit the papers for this session as an email attachment to the Session Chair given below. The papers should be in MSWORD, PDF, or PS format and should be formatted according to the Springer Lecture Notes instructions ( click here for instructions/sample paper) . The length of a paper should not exceed 20 pages. Shorter papers or papers on the work currently in progress are also welcome. The first page of the paper should contain the title, name(s) of the authors, affiliations, the postal and email addresses, and at least 3 keywords appropriate to the content of the paper. Further information regarding the paper submission can be obtained from the conference website too.
Each paper will be peer reviewed by at least two experts in the topical area. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, under the title of the session.
You may also contact the conference chairs at iicai.conference[at]gmail.com for any additional information.
May 25 2011: Paper manuscripts due.
June 7 2011: Notification of acceptance.
July 1 2011: Camera ready papers and Pre-registration due.
December 14-16, 2011: Special Session and the IICAI-11 Conference
Krishnaprasad Thirunarayan [T. K. Prasad], Ph.D., Professor,
Kno.e.sis - Ohio Center of Excellence in Knowledge-enabled Computing,
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Wright State University, Dayton, OH 45435, USA
Back to Special Events